Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The passing of a well loved uncle



Receive a call yesterday from MOM in the middle of the night. Was very nervous when calls are received at these hour, it's not going to be good. My uncle, passes away suddenly. This news came as a complete surprise for me. Less than 3 months ago, he actually volunteer himself to be my wedding car chauffeur. After I received that call, my mind went blank. I feel sad, but somehow, I do not know how to express it. My mind wanders to my dad. My dad does not have many friends that he could talk to, and he is one of the closest ones who pays us a visit every now and then. I wonder in my father's current weak condition, will he be able to take this news? Can his physical body withstand the grieving? Oh Lord, please strengthen my father's faith, for everyday is a gift from You for a purpose.

May the Lord bless the soul of this uncle of mine. May the Lord be with his family in this difficult moment. May we grieve for a moment but continue to hang on to the hope that we may be reunited with him in Christ. Death is imminent but not the end for we share the eternal life that Christ has purchase for us on the cross. In Jesus most Gracious name, Amen.


2 anak ayam bother to comments:

Ms Write Addict said...

sorry to know that... death sometimes is for the living to learn..something..

Happy walker said...

wow... so long no updates~

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..