Sunday, November 30, 2008

Working Condition

Have been busy lately. No time to have proper rest, no time to read, no time to relax and no time to write. Many things to blog about, but just no time to do so and not in the right mood either. I wonder why? But as I see that there have been fewer and fewer readers to my blog, I think I better to something about it....whoa haha...

The first to go is the adult site warning, while the second is the sticky post. Some people just see the latest post and assume that I am not updating....But then again, I am indeed not updating...lol!!!

Anyway, below are some picture I took while we're working for some water treatment project in a factory in Kinrara. The working condition was not good and the working hour is long, and extend to weekends. The boss is barking like a dog whenever he is here and we are terribly demoralised. But one thing good about it is that as the gap increases between the employed and the employer, the camaderie between the employed strenghtens... at least now we have something common....whoa hahaa......




0 anak ayam bother to comments: