Got this from brother Leon in Facebook. Felt it was very meaningful and would like to share it here. Be sure to turn on your speaker loud and clear for the message to be effective. No speaker, no point playing.
-
A personal blog of mine, where I can freely publish views on issues and to share information. Why chicken feet? In Malay,it means bare footed and I still cherish those times when I play football barefooted. But most importantly, chicken feet is one of my favourite dish and I still can't find any that taste as good as the one my mother cooks.
Got this from brother Leon in Facebook. Felt it was very meaningful and would like to share it here. Be sure to turn on your speaker loud and clear for the message to be effective. No speaker, no point playing.
0 anak ayam bother to comments:
Post a Comment